Staying in this Valentines Day?
Make the most of your special day and bake something delicious with BLOOM Drop.
Below is a fun recipe for BLOOM-infused chocolate covered strawberries that we know you and your lover will enjoy!
- 1 lb fresh organic strawberries, with stems
- 2 cups dark or milk chocolate melting wafers, (use dark chocolate or cacao for vegan)
- 1 BLOOM Drop
- ¼ cup white chocolate melting wafers, (omit for vegan)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper & remove washed berries from the container.
- Place the chocolate in a medium glass or metal bowl over a medium pot of simmering water. Stir until the chocolate is almost completely melted. Remove the bowl from heat when there are only a few small pieces of unmelted chocolate. The residual heat will continue to melt the rest. *DO NOT overheat the chocolate, you do not want it hot to the touch.*
- Once the chocolate has completely melted, add the BLOOM Drop to the melted chocolate, & stir very well to make sure it is evenly mixed in.
- Gather the leaves around the stem of the berry & use it to hold while dipping in the chocolate. Dunk the berry into the chocolate, about three-quarters of the way to the top. Lift the berry above the bowl of chocolate & allow the excess to drip off for a few seconds. Place on parchment paper.
*(Option to sprinkle on toppings at this point, do this immediately after dipping each one before the chocolate sets. This could include sprinkles, toffee bits or chopped nuts.)*
- While the chocolate is setting on the berries, place the white chocolate into a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 20-second increments to ensure even melting & to prevent it from burning.
- Use a small spoon to drizzle thin lines of white chocolate onto the berries. Allow chocolate to set.
- Enjoy the same day or store in a container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Consume responsibly & have a good Valentines Day! ❤️